That’s me and my hubby, John, on our wedding day. He’s my soul-mate.
There was a time in my life when, unhappily partnered with someone else, I had this vague feeling in the pit of my stomach that I was waking up every morning next to the wrong guy.
Manifesting My Soul-Mate
Looking back, I can see the signs the Universe was giving me that he wasn’t the one. Signs I chose to ignore for longer than I care to admit. But I’m a vivid dreamer, and my dreams usually show me where I’m off course. I’d have dreams that would tell me my soul-mate’s name was “J”. The guy I was dating at the time had no letter J in his name. Another dream was more specific, telling me my guy was called John. “Great!” I thought, sarcastically. “There must be millions of guys called John. How am I meant to know which John is mine?”
How did I do it?
That’s where this story comes in. It’s part autobiography, part instruction manual. In fact, I wrote the book in response to a request from one of our wedding guests who, after hearing me share a bit of my story during the toasts, asked if I would teach a class. This book is that class.
You can, too
It is my wish that everyone searching for big love finds big love. If you are searching, I hope this story helps you with your finding.
- What is a soul-mate?
- You are the “Master of Your Fate”.
- Desire and belief.
- A note about desire before we move on.
- Growing into your goal: The expansion process.
- Where is my soul-mate: A true love story.
- Day-dreaming of a soul-mate.
- Where is my Gilbert Blythe?
- The List – The worst way to manifest a soul-mate.
- The soul-mate test.
- Intuition: Follow your guidance, it knows where it is going.
- Showtime! John and I meet.
- The soul-mate talk.
- Intuition again.
- Tried and tested manifesting tools
- The true love story technique.
- The engagement technique.
- Action Plan: Now it’s your turn.